Are you currently unable to access the outlook account on the android phone? Generally, that happens because of the incorrect account details. most probably, the account has been configured with the wrong user details, that’s why it won’t work on your android device.
To fix these settings, Here I am sharing the quick guide. Through which, you can configure the outlook account on your phone or computer. if you don’t know how to do that? here are the guide for you. you can apply it on your device.
Fix Outlook is not working on the android phone –
- First of all, you need turn off the mobile data and wifi for a while. Now turn on the mobile data. once the internet will start working fine. you need to refresh the mailbox.
- Now go to the account settings on the android phone, and check the error. If it is showing the authentication error. you need to update the outlook password. if you don’t know the outlook password. you need to reset the outlook password and then configure it on your outlook application.
- If you see the syncing errors on the outlook application. you need to go to the accounts password. Here you need to enable the fetch data. also set that on the automatic mode.
- Apart from the fetching data, sometimes outlook can’t sync to the mail servers because of the incoming server status. You need to remove the current account and then re-add the mail account.
- Let’s remove the outlook account from your phone, and then re-add the mail application back into the outlook account.
Once you will make these changes into the outlook account. it will start working fine. in case, If outlook cannot receive emails on the android phone. you need to visit askprob blogs for more help. there you will find the complete guide.