Europe Bottled Water Market Overview
Europe Bottled Water Market Is Growing At A Certain Pace Over The Past Few Years Due To Increased Sales In The Sparkling And Still Water Category In Both Off-Trade And On-Trade Channels. Increasing Consumer Concerns, Regarding The Consumption Of Contaminated Tap Water, Is Also One Of The Prime Factors For Bottled Water Market Growth In Europe. The Convenience Of Handling Or Mobility Of The Bottles Is Another factor As Well. PET Bottles Are The Highly Used Type Of Packaging In The Bottled Water Industry.
Spain, Germany, And Italy Are The Main Bottled Water Markets In Europe. The Increasing Concerns Toward The Pollution Produced By Plastic Are Compelling The Players To Shift Toward Environment-Friendly Packaging.
According to 6Wresearch, Europe bottled water market size is anticipated to register growth during the forecast period 2020-2026. With the introduction of the sugar tax on soft drinks in the UK and Portugal and the adverse impact of carbonates on one's wellbeing, consumers are looking for a healthy alternative i.e. still water and flavored water. Premium bottled water is also showing strong value growth across Europe, especially in Western Europe, wherein premium bottled waters have established its market with the product’s unique selling point and attracting a target group of high-income consumers. Based on countries, Germany is witnessed to dominate the Bottled Water Market in Europe as sparkled water due to high awareness and acceptance of healthier living habits. As markets are well-established so the growth rates of the segments are quite low. Glass bottles dominate the packaging segment in the market and demand for plastic bottles and cans is also increasing.
The Europe bottled water Market report thoroughly covers the market by quality, product, types, material, purchasing sources, the origin of the product, pack size, end-users packaging, and countries including the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and the rest of Europe. Europe bottled water Market outlook report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the ongoing Europe bottled water Market trends, opportunities/high growth areas, and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies, according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Europe Bottled Water Market Outlook
- Europe Bottled Water Market Overview
- Europe Bottled Water Market Trends
- Europe Bottled Water Market Forecast
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Europe Bottled Water Market Share, By Players
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Historical Data for the period 2016-2019 and Market Forecast until 2026 for France Bottled Water Market
- Historical Data for the period 2016-2019 and Market Forecast until 2026 for the United Kingdom Bottled Water Market
- Historical Data for the period 2016-2019 and Market Forecast until 2026 for Germany Bottled Water Market
- Historical Data for the period 2016-2019 and Market Forecast until 2026 for the Rest of Europe Bottled Water Market
6Wresearch is the premier, one-stop market intelligence and advisory center, known for its best-in-class business research and consulting activity. We provide industry research reports and consulting services across different industries and geographies which provide industry players an in-depth coverage and help them in decision making before investing or entering into a particular geography.
Contact Us: Phone: +911143024305 | Email Id: [email protected]