How to prevent damage to automotive stampings from Auto Interior Parts Mould
How to prevent damage to Chinese auto plastic injection molds:
1. The model, specification and performance of the selected hardware accessories should conform to the current standards and relevant regulations, and should match the selection of plastic steel doors and windows.
2. The sliding hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but stainless steel.
3. Sliding windows with a width of more than 1 meter, or double-glazed doors and windows, should be equipped with double pulleys or rolling pulleys.
4. Hardware fittings should be installed afterwards. Door and window locks, handles, etc. should be assembled after the window and door sash is in the frame to ensure the correct position and flexible switching.
5. Install the hardware with fastening screws, there are metal linings inside, and the thickness of the linings should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used.
6. Automotive interior parts mold supplier to prevent damage
For more product-related information, please click: Plastic Mould Suppliers