Sometimes, Sage accounting faces an error that can cause trouble for you to do the daily work efficiently. One such technical error is Sage Printer not activated error code 30, Sage Printer error code 20, Sage printer error 20, and Sage email writer error, etc.
Causes- Sage Printer Errors
- Amyuni converter not updated
- The printer is misconfigured
- The printer is not compatible
- Email writer damaged or corrupt
- Windows profile damaged
- Sage email writer not setup correctly
- Enabled user account control
How to Resolved Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30:
Sage experts have suggested this solution, which is mentioned below to resolve your error:
- First, Start your PC, Laptop, and Desktop.
- Log in as a system administrator.
- Take a backup of your system company file.
logged into the Sage company
Click on File, Backup, and then click on the Backup icon.
In the Sage Backup window, enter your file name.
Select location/folder where you want to save the backup file Sage 50
After click on ‘Next’
Click OK to start the backup
- If any “email client” running on your system then you will have to close them.
- Open “Sage 50 US Edition” software in your system.
- Delete all the Sage 50 e-mail writer applications from your system.
- From the installation folder, click the “Repair” option.
- Disable your “Symantec Endpoint Antivirus application” from your system temporarily.
- Open your 64-bit Microsoft Outlook.
- Lastly, If your Sage 50 happens to be 32-bit software, then uninstall the MS Outlook 64-bit and install a 32-bit file.
- Click here to get another method to resolve Sage printer error 30.
How to Fix Sage Printer Not Activated Error Code 41:
You need to reinstall the Sage 100 PDF Converter.
- First, Right-click on the Sage 100 icon
- Choose Run with admin rights option
- Log into Sage 100
- Select File option
- Run Sage 50 from the toolbar
- Type: PL_AdvancedOptions_Ui
- Select OK
- Select install converter
- Lastly, Exit from Paperless Office Advanced Options
- Now, you can try to print any reports, forms, and PDF
- Click here to get another method to resolve Sage printer error 41.
How to Fix Sage Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
Update Sage 100 PDF Converter driver
- First, Open the control panel in your system
- Open Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Sage 100 PDF Converter
- Choose printer properties option
- Lastly, Open the Advanced tab and select Amyuni Document Converter 600.
Set Permission for Windows Registry
Check out the following steps for the windows registry:
- First, click on the Windows start menu
- Click on the Run
- Select the Regedit option.
- Locate the HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software
- Right-click on the Software key.
- Click on the Permission option
- Click on the full control for users
- Last, Click on the Apply button.
- Click here to get another method to resolve Sage printer error 20.
How to Fix Sage 50 Form Printing Canceled
- First, select the Setup option
- After that Reports and Forms
- You can choose a PDF or XPS document writer to print.
- Click on OK.
- Verify that you can print.
- Click here to get another method to resolve the Sage 50 form printing canceled issue.
How to Fix Sage 50 Email Mapi Error
Set Sage default programs
- Log in to your PC and Computer with admin rights.
- Click on the Windows Start button
- Go to Control Panel and then click on Default Programs
- After that click on Set your default programs
- Select Set this program as default, and then click on OK
- Choose a default e-mail program
- Restart both email application and Sage 50
- Verify your email address
- Now, try to send an e-mail.
- Click here to get another method to resolve the Sage 50 email mapi error.
Even the best accounting software sometimes can have error issues. We hope now you have all the information you need to resolve this error issue Sage 50 printer not activated error code 30, Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41, Sage 50 printer not activated error code 20, Sage 50 form printing canceled, and Sage 50 e-mail mapi errors and issues. Need any help and support, you may contact the Sage 50 helpline team 24/7 or you can also connect via chat to fix any Sage issues connect Sage chat support.