Some people have to use the multiple Gmail or other Gmail accounts for their work-related things. Sometimes, it may be hard for them to go on each account to see the new emails. that’s why gmail has introduced a feature into their mailbox, which is called forwarding feature.
This feature allows you to forwarding your incoming emails on another account. so whenever someone will send you an email on a account. it will skip that account and goes to the forwarding address.
If you are also someone, who want to manage your account from one place, this feature will be very helpful for you. if you don’t know how to do that. do not worry, here are the guide for that. you may apply it on your devices.
How to enable the forwarding on the gmail account?
- Open the web browser on the phone or computer. do not use the mail application. If may be little critical to manage the account from there.
- Go to the gmail.com and log into your gmail account.
- Go to the settings.
- Press the forwarding tab.
- Click on the enable the forwarding option.
- Now enter the email address, which which you want to forward the emails.
- Now you will receive the otp on that account, you need to put that otp here and press the ok button.
Finally, the forwarding will be enabled on the account. if you are not receiving emails on the gmail account where you have forwarded the emails. you need to recheck the email forwarding settings. if you see any error, disable the forwarding and then re-enable it.
It will start working fine then. If it doesn’t you need to comment down below. I will share some more useful techniques to fix such problems on the gmail account.