In the event that you have uncertainty on the security of your AOL Mail account, or on the off chance that you think another person approaches your account, changing the password for your AOL Mail accounts is the most ideal approach to make sure about your account.
Making a solid password won't just assistance in making sure about your account yet additionally take out the programmer (who approaches your account) from getting to your account. To know, How To Change AOL Password for your account.Steps for Reset or Change AOL Mail Password-
Before I will share any guidelines about how to change AOL mail secret key, I have to let you know, you should have access to at least one recovery option. So, you can feel free to Reset or change the AOL Mail Password.
- Open an internet browser on your PC like-web pioneer, google chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to aol.com
- Now click on sign in.
- Below the username and password box, you will see fail to remember password. So click on it.
- Now this will approach you for your email address. So you have to type your email address and snap on the proceed with the button.
- Here you have to demonstrate that you are not a robot. So essentially acknowledge the manual human test code and snap on proceed once more.
- In the wake of demonstrating you are not the robot, you will arrive at the following screen. Here it will request account verification.
- To Verify your identity, AOL requires a verification code, you can send it by text or phone call. Just Choose the method of your choice.
- After Getting your code, type it into the enter code field.
- Click Next.
- Enter the new password you want to use.
- Click Save.
In case you cannot log in after giving the password. You can try to Reset AOL Mail Password but it will not allow you to access your account. Then you will know that your account is hacked. As a last option, you can dial Emails Customer Care toll-Free number +1-888-857-5157 and get immediate Assistance.