What is a Product Key?
- The product key is a unique set of 20 digits alphabetic and numeric characters.
- You are not supposed to share this unique product key with anyone.
- The product key is required to install and activate the Webroot.com/safe Antivirus software.
- You must write it down in a safe place or make sure to keep it in a secure place.
- You can get the product key both from offline and online mode.
- In offline mode, you can purchase the Webroot product from the retail stores. The product key must be written on a card.
- In online mode, you will receive the product key at your registered email address.
- You will require this product key before downloading the Webroot antivirus.
Error in Product Key:
The users of Webroot antivirus may face product key error. Therefore to resolve the issue you must follow the below-given steps:
- Sometimes, the users may not type the product key correctly and some of the characters of the product key may be confusing like i/1, o/0, b/8, etc. when you are typing the product key manually. So, to resolve this issue go through the given steps:
- For CD: Ensure that you have entered the product key correctly.
- For Email: Use the copy paste method to avoid the error. Copy the code from the email received by the Webroot and paste it into the required field.
- If you are still receiving the error message then make sure that you have a good internet connection.