Mauritius is an ideal place to form a business as it has business-friendly laws, tax exemptions and other incentives designed to encourage foreign investment. The Companies Act, 2009 (Act No. 32 of 2009) is the principal statute governing companies and corporate law in Mauritius.
It is based on similar legislation in the UK, which means that companies can be formed and managed under the same procedures as in the UK. This makes it straightforward to incorporate your business in Mauritius, and also makes it easier for foreign investors to manage their operations there.
If you are running a business in Mauritius, you will want to take advantage of the country’s advantageous tax regime. Mauritius is one of the few countries that has no Capital Gains Tax, no Sales Tax, and no direct taxes for individuals. This means that you can keep all of your profits and reinvest them into your business, and into Mauritius.
An added benefit is that there are no restrictions in the country with regards to bringing in and exporting capital. This makes it easy for you to move money — and therefore your wealth — in and out of Mauritius. Having an offshore company in Mauritius is also a great way to protect your assets in case your home country experiences problems.
Why you choose us?
- TBI Mauritius is a full-service Business Consultancy
- We cover the whole of Mauritius
- Our team is comprised of the most dedicated professionals
- We have a strong network of partners
- When you choose to work with us, we will give you the pleasure of dealing with a company that has the experience to deal with any situation
- 6. We have a team of professionals to take care of all your needs
- We are available on-line and by phone
- We will send you a quotation as soon as possible
- We have a team to look after the administration
- We are available for our customers by email, telephone and fax
Can Mauritius be good place for business?
Mauritius is a good place to do business. It is one of the best business destinations in Africa.
What is the economy of Mauritius?
Mauritius performs well in international rankings and comparisons, and has one of the highest per capita GDP in Africa. Mauritius has entered into many free trade agreements. Mauritius is a member of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) and a founding member of the African Union.
Is Mauritius safe for business?
According to the World Economic Forum, Mauritius is ranked as the most competitive economy in Africa and the 8th most competitive in the world. This implies that Mauritius is a safe place to do business.