Are you looking for ways to combine the PDF files? If yes, you are at the right place. We have brought you the ways to combine PDF files. In the official world, we need to edit, convert, and merge PDF files. Whether you are a Mac user or a Windows user, the steps mentioned here will help you do it on both operating systems. Let’s get started.
Combine PDF Files Using Acrobat
One of the best ways to combine PDF files is by using Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat works on Windows, Android, and Mac also. Keep in mind that the free version won’t offer you the feature to combine PDF files, so you will have to pay for the premium version of Adobe Acrobat. We will help you do it without paying any penny for the app. Just follow these steps.
- Download and install the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC free trial.
- After you have installed it, open the software.
- Click the Tools tab that appears in the top-left corner.
- Click the “Combine Files” button.
- You need to click the “Add Files” button and then select the desired PDF documents you want to combine.
- After you have selected the PDF files, you need to click the “Combine Files” button. Doing all this will merge your PDFs into one.
- Now, you need to save it to the desired location.
- All these steps will save the combined PDF files in the target location.
Combine PDF Files Using MacOS
If you are a Mac user, you should know that you can combine PDF files using your Mac. Here are the steps anyone can go through in order to combine PDF files using Mac. Follow the instructions.
- Open Finder on your Mac.
- Select all the PDF files you want to combine.
- After selecting the files you want to combine, you will see the “Create PDF” button below the “Preview.” Select that button. It will create a new PDF.
- Open the newly-created file with the Preview button. Drag and drop the page thumbnails appearing on the left side to change the page order. Users can annotate pages if necessary.
- Once you have gone through all these steps, rename the recently-merged file.
- Finally, save it.
Some Web-Based Tools to Help You Combine PDF Files
Combining PDF files is not only possible with the help of software, but you can do so using some web-based tools. We have mentioned some web-based tools to help you merge the PDF files. Let’s take a look at these.
PDF Merge is a great online tool that lets you merge multiple files. You will see a simple window with several bars used to drag and drop PDF files. The software works and lets you combine multiple PDF files. The file size limit under 5MB is free. If your file size exceeds the limit, you need to pay for the service.
PDF Joiner is an ideal tool for merging multiple PDF files. To use the tool, you need to upload a file from the folder on your device. You can convert your document to text and or jpg file also using the web-based tool. PDF Joiner allows you to merge more than 20 PDF files or less.
Smallpdf is a great web-based tool that makes it possible to merge multiple PDF files. It allows you to compresses, convert, and edit PDF documents. Click the “Upload” button to load a file. It lets you work on collaborative projects. The web-based software offers a size limit of 50MB.
We have mentioned how to combine PDF files. You can do so with the help of both desktop applications and web-based tools. We hope the information will prove helpful a lot.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tekwire on Norton Products, Webroot Products, McAfee Products, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 844-479-6777.
SOURCE : How to Combine PDF Files