You may not access your SBCGlobal email account because it contains sensitive yet crucial data, especially because you find it is hacked. Your emails have become an integral part of your busy life. It is the most unfortunate situation most people go through once in a lifetime. Numerous users have faced this abnormal crisis as their accounts have been hacked. Please call the SBCGlobal Customer Service Number to get immediate assistance on any concern related to SBCGlobal.
Nonetheless, every problem has some troubleshooting steps to resolve it. If technology comes with such errors, it also offers advantages. Get to these required methods in this blog about how to recover hacked SBCGlobal Email Account. However, it is also significant to know the symptoms of a hacked account and understand how it has been compromised. After learning the root cause, you can tackle this issue more sensibly yet efficiently. Let’s begin the magic:
What Are the Symptoms of Hacked SBCGlobal Accounts?
In many cases, if your SBCGlobal Email Account has been hacked, you might not be able to figure it out because the email account may still be accessible as the hackers don’t want you to know about their job. However, a few signs of suspicious activity are listed to help you spot whether your SBC mail has been hacked. Read on:
- Unwanted emails in your sent mail folder
- Sudden password lost
- Abnormal inbox activities or complaints from contacts
- Unable to login
- Odd IP addresses
What Are the Best Ways to Recover a Compromised SBCGlobal Account?
Step 1: If you can’t sign-in
There are two methods of recovering a hacked account which is given below:
- Try using Security Questions
Open Google Search engine, type “SBCGlobal find your password page’. Put in the necessary information on that page, such as Email ID, name and tick the checkbox. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Recover using Email or phone number
- Go to the “SBCGlobal sign-in page’ from your web browser. Next, type the correct user ID and press the “Forgot password” option below the blank password text field.
- The user will be directed toward the new window in which you need to select either ‘Send me a code via recovery phone number’ or ‘Send me a code via recovery email’ from the given recovery options.
- Next, for receiving a verification code to reset the SBCGlobal email account password, give the alternate email id or phone number.
- After receiving the code either on your recovery phone number or Email, copy that code and type it on the recovery password page of SBCGlobal.
- Following this step will lead you to a page on which you can reset your password.
- You’re almost done. Then, come back to the login page and type the email address and the new password to access the SBC Global email account.
Step 2: If you can’t sign in
- Go to the ‘att.yahoo.com’ webpage and press the ‘mail icon’ (which appears over the top-right corner of the screen) to log in to your SBC Global email account.
- Next, you’ll be directed to the sign-in page. Go to your mail account and sign in with the correct login credentials.
- After logging in, press the option of ‘Hi, your first name’ located on the left corner of the screen to open the ‘Yahoo account info’ option.
- Next, press ‘Manage passwords and account security to direct yourself toward the ‘ATT online management page/OLAM page’.
- On the OLAM page, try signing in with your login credentials.
- This step will direct you to a new page on which you can create a new password or change it into a more secure one.
Contact SBCGlobal helpline number for resolving the issue and know about How to Recover a Hacked SBCGlobal Account with appropriate methods.
Related Post –