People who love music are well aware of Apple Music subscription. Apple Music has the biggest music library from all music genres including a lot of explicit languages. Listening to explicit language music isn’t a preferred choice of users, so if anyone doesn’t want to hear explicit music, they can turn it off. Apple Music has both explicit and clean versions of songs, and after turning off the explicit content, they can choose to hear only clean versions of songs.
This feature is useful when you have kids around you, or when you’re playing music in school or any other place where playing explicit music isn’t allowed. Even if you’re using Family Sharing, you can still turn off explicit music content for every connected device. However, a user can turn it off individually too.
The procedure of turning off Apple Music explicit content is different in Mac, iPad and iPhone. So if you’re ready, here’s the guide to turn off the Apple Music explicit content.
Turn Off Explicit Content on iPad and iPhone
In iPad and iPhone, the procedure of disabling explicit content is completely the same. So let’s get started:
- Open Settings.
- Slide down in the Settings tab and choose the Screen Time option.
- Press the Content Privacy Restrictions option on your own device.
- But, if you’re making changes on a child’s device, then click on the name. Press the Content Privacy Restrictions option.
- Click Content Restrictions and type registered PIN.
- Toggle on Content Privacy Restrictions and click Content Restrictions.
- Click on the Music, Podcasts News option.
- Click on Clean.
By following these steps, you’ll only hear clean music without any explicit lyrical music.
Turn Off Explicit Lyrics on Mac
Luckily, the procedure of turning off Apple Music explicit content is pretty simple and only takes a few steps to complete. Before making any changes on Mac, make sure your Mac is running on macOS Catalina or above.
- Tap the Music bar on the screen.
- Tap on Preferences.
- Press Restrictions in the newly opened tab.
- Press Music with explicit content to restrict explicit music lyrics.
- Confirm the command by entering the administrator password.
That’s all you have to do to turn off the Apple Music explicit content for you and your kids.
Once you do this, the lyrics you’ll see on your screen will be clean as well. If you’re sharing your Apple Music subscription with someone else, they’ll also get the same thing.
Screen Time feature in Apple iPhone and iPad can do so many things. Users can set a limit on apps to use them for a limited time period. Additionally, users can also use Screen Time to block websites. It also shows the app usage timing and can restrict users to now to use anymore if the per day limit is over.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Tekwire on Norton Products, Webroot Products, McAfee Products, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8444796777.
SOURCE : Apple Music