Automatic Assembly Line balance is to carry out operation analysis and load analysis of each station on the assembly line, and adjust the load distribution between the processes by rearranging, simplifying or canceling the operation elements on the assembly line, so that each process can achieve a balance of capacity (operation Time as close as possible), try to eliminate waiting and waste on the production line, so as to improve the overall efficiency of the production line technical means and methods. The balance of the assembly line is a very important issue in the design and management of the assembly line, and it is also the goal that the company has been pursuing, because it is one of the important indicators to measure the level of the production line process. Only when the production line is balanced can materials, equipment, personnel, Space, etc. are reasonably used, and maximum benefits can be created under the condition of a certain input cost. The assembly line with high balance rate has a high degree of coordination between the various processes. For manual assembly lines, only one product in process between the two stations is required to meet the normal production operation; in addition, the high balance rate also means that the overall production line operators The waiting time is reduced, which in turn improves production efficiency. The workload of each position is the same, and it also reduces
It reduces the difficulty of enterprise managers in formulating post plan and personnel deployment. It can be seen that the balance of the assembly line directly affects the production efficiency and product quality of the assembly line.
The low balance rate of the assembly line means that the load of each station is different, the labor intensity is different, and the operator with high load intensity is prone to fatigue and inattention after working for a long time, especially during the night shift, which will not guarantee that the product will be consistent. The quality of the product is affected by the manufacturing of the product; and the low-load intensity of the station, the operator and equipment are wasteful waiting, the operator of this station is subjectively unwilling to work in other positions on the production line, which is also not conducive to The implementation of multi-skilled work on assembly lines has brought trouble to management . It can be seen that the higher the balance rate of the production line, the greater the efficiency of the production line. Therefore, the balance of the assembly line directly affects the productivity of the manufacturing system. Therefore, the balance of the assembly line has been paid attention to for a long time. In general, The company’s assembly line balance has the following benefits:
(1) When the production cycle is set, the increase in the balance rate can reduce the number of operators on the assembly line; when the production cycle is not preset, the increase in the balance rate can be achieved without changing the personnel. Reduce the beat, that is, no need to recruit people when the production capacity is increased;
(2) The work load of each station is similar, the positions on the assembly line are not distinguished by priority, the sense of fairness of workers is improved, and the job placement and personnel multi-skill training are easy to carry out;
(3) The production line with high balance rate has a small number of work-in-processes between stations and stations, which can greatly save the floor space of the production line, and at the same time, it also provides convenience for the logistics layout.
(4) Through the development of assembly line balance, a series of basic data such as production line operation elements, time, and assembly sequence relationship have been accumulated, which provides data support for continuous improvement in the future;
(5) In a production line with a high balance rate, each station is in the same step, and the operator has been in a moderately nervous state of mind, which helps to ensure product quality and improve product consistency.
Welcome to contact us if you want to purchase brake assembly line!