Google gives you lots of details, including several numbers of search pages each time. Google attempts to check out that outcomes appear to begin when you use Google sites, services, and apps of stored their activity. But what if you would like to remove all the activity via Google? Here are the instructions are given below for the same, so make sure to read them carefully.
Manage the Google Activity Controls
The users intended to manage the Google activity controls can do the same through the below-written guidelines. If you have already tried this solution, then proceed further to the next fix.
- You should launch the browser and reach the Activity controls.
- Thereafter, switch the toggle all activity to enable it you would not like to tracked/saved.
- Once switched, you will get a prompt screen wherever you will require to verify the option by choosing Pause.
Download the Browser History or Google Search
The users who are keen to download the browser history or Google search can pursue the directions given below.
- First of all, login to the Google Account.
- Then reach the primary page and choose the ‘Data personalization’ option.
- You should move down the screen until you reach the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” tab.
- Thereafter, select the “Download your data” option.
- You will reach that screen wherever you will require to choose which data you would like to contain inside the archive download.
- By standard, each option is enabled.
- In case you want, there is ‘Select None’ option that will unselect each option, make it simple whether you only want to download a little data amount.
- Once you are happy with the selections, select the Next button.
- Now, select what format you want the archive to be downloaded in. The choices are ‘Archive size,’ ‘Delivery method,’ and ‘File type.’
Remove the Google Browser History
The users who intend to remove the Google browser history can avail the below-written guidelines. If you have already tried this solution, then proceed further to the next fix.
- First of all, invoke the Chrome browser on the system.
- Don’t forget to sign in to the Google account.
- Then launch the menu of ‘Get More/Settings’ by selecting the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
- You should select the History button. System users should input ‘Ctrl + H’ keys over the keyboard.
- Users of Mac should hit the ‘CMD + Y’ keys over the keyboard to invoke the History.
- Reach the left side and choose the ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
- You will see a new screen.
- The screen will give you 2 tabs, Advanced and Basic.
- Reach the drop-down and select ‘Time range’ that permits you to choose how many histories you would like to be removed.
- Later, choosing the “the beginning of time” option will remove everything.
- When the boxes you would like to remove have been marked, select the Clear browsing data option.
Remove the Google Search History
The users who are keen to remove the Google search history can pursue the directions given below.
- Don’t forget to sign in to the Google account then reach the My Activity option.
- Reach the left section, choose the ‘Delete activity by’ option reach you to screen wherever you should remove the Google history by product or topic.
- You should select the drop-down of “Delete by date,” then choose the ‘Al-time’ option to remove each of the browsing detail.
- Now, select the button of Delete to verify.