Custom Sweater Manufacturers introduces 5 ways to wear a knitted hat:
1. When wearing, slightly cover the temple part and 2/3 of the ears, and then pull up the top of the hat to create a visually extended feeling. Leave a perfect distance of 3-4 cm between the hat edge and the hairline, and the forehead.
People who are short or low can elongate the proportions of their faces.
2. Pull back the brim of the hat, so that the visual sense can be pulled back, and the end of the hat is pulled down so that it hangs slightly on the back of the head.
3. Wear it with your ears covered, revealing 1-2 cm of hair area, or sideburns/beard.
4. How to wear Beckham: Pull the brim to cover the top of the head and the roots of the ears, prop up the whole, and the top of the hat is concave and close to the hair.
5. The American knitted hat is full of British street style. Only one ear is exposed and the other half is covered, making some visual changes.
Through the above introduction, Knit Sweater Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.