Black Passenger Elevator Factory Introduces How To Set The Escalator Slope
days hours remaining
Black Passenger Elevator Factory introduces the set requirements of the escalator slope:
1. Escalator and moving walks shall not be counted as safe exits;
2. The width of the unblocked area should not be less than 2.50m, and the width should be increased when there is a dense flow of people passing through the unblocked area;
3. The handrail should be flat, smooth, and without protrusions; the vertical height of the top surface of the handrail from the front edge of the escalator, the tread surface of the moving sidewalk or the tape surface should not be less than 0.90m; the outside of the handrail to any obstacle should not be less than 0.90m ．50m, otherwise, measures should be taken to prevent the obstacles from causing personal injury;
4. The distance between the centerline of the handrail and the edge of the parallel wall or floor opening, and the horizontal distance between the centerline of the handrail between two ladders (tracks) when the adjacent parallel cross is set should not be less than 0.50m, otherwise, measures should be taken to prevent obstacles. cause personal injury;
5. Above the steps of escalators, the treads of moving walks or the tape, the vertical clear height should not be less than 2.30m;
6. The inclination angle of the escalator should not exceed 30°. When the lifting height does not exceed 6m and the rated speed does not exceed 0.50m/s, the inclination angle is allowed to increase to 35°; the inclination angle of the inclined moving walk should not exceed 12°.
7. When escalators and moving walks connected between floors are set in one direction, matching stairs shall be arranged nearby;
8. The upper and lower through spaces formed by setting up escalators or moving walks shall comply with the requirements of relevant fire compartments and other requirements stipulated in the fire protection code.
Through the above introduction,Bed Elevator Company hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.